With over 300M users and an average of 70M media shared every single day, Instagram is without a doubt the kingdom of user-generated content (UGC). Contrary to what one might think it’s not only about burgers, selfies and landscapes.
Instagramers tend to share much more than that and we bet they’ve already posted photos and videos about your products or services. But you’re probably wondering how your business can take advantage of this? That is where Iconosquare comes into play.
Why is UGC so important?
User-generated content speaks for itself – it is content created by users for users.
As we already highlighted the importance of UGC, we’ve listed the main reasons why your business will want to increase UGC.
– UGC is cost-effective: you don’t spend money either to produce it or to promote it;
– UGC is trusted: content posted by a customer resonates more to others than content produced by the brand itself;
– UGC testifies loyalty: UGC is created by loyal users that care about your brand;
– UGC increases reach: the more users creating content about your brand the more users you reach;
This content can be created spontaneously by users who want to express a particular feeling toward your products/services or this can be part of marketing campaign organized by the business itself.
But how can your business encourage user-generated content on Instagram?
UGC campaigns on Instagram
Among all the different types of contests/campaigns you could be running on Instagram none are encouraging people to engage with your brand and connect with your products as much as UGC campaigns do.
Whether you’re looking to support the launch of a new product, generate attention or build a momentum with consumers, UGC campaigns are by far the best to expand your reach, engage your community and boost virality.
Many brands have already seized the opportunity:
– The music group Texas created a contest to celebrate their 25 years of existence.
– Yves Rocher created a contest called #SpeakingColors where fans had to express themselves with nail polish.
– Jack & Jones, on the other hand invited fans to post an old picture of their dad. The winning pictures are going to be featured in the next Jack&Jones Father’s Day campaign.
And many more examples here
Businesses often don’t dare to jump on these opportunities thinking a successful Instagram UGC campaign always comes at a price and believing that it requires major financial, marketing and technical efforts.
That’s no longer the case thanks to Iconosquare!
Launch your campaign in just minutes
Over the last 4 years we’ve been collaborating with top brands and agencies, helping them run over 900 successful user-generated campaigns on Instagram.
This experience helped us build the perfect solution to run Instagram campaigns and contests.
From only $39 per month you can now effortlessly run UGC campaigns and make the most of any occasion for your business – Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Black Friday, …
Using Iconosquare’s toolkit you will be able to:
- Track campaigns on Instagram – schedule, manage, moderate and analyze your campaign’s performance easily.
- Display your campaigns everywhere on the Web – customize your responsive landing page, embed your campaign on your website and display it on Facebook.
- Engage all your audiences – keep the entry barrier as low as possible and increase participation with Facebook, Twitter and direct upload.
So get started now and unleash the power of UGC for your business!