Instagram has become inevitable in just 4 years of existence. Although very accessible, it remains a relatively vague network for marketers that often lack reliable data, well-earned experience and good practices. To help you seize all the marketing opportunities Instagram has to offer we published the Instagram 2015 Study.
THE network of 2015
With more than 300 million monthly active users, Instagram has now overpassed Twitter (286M). Without a doubt Instagram will be THE network of 2015 and we believe that the time is right for you to build a winning marketing strategy. Our Instagram 2015 Study will help you seize all the opportunities Instagram offers and take the lead on your competitors.
The Ultimate Instagram Study
As a major player in Instagram’s ecosystem it’s natural for us to share our analyses and experience to demystify Instagram in the eyes of marketing professionals like you. That’s why we decided to publish the Instagram 2015 Study. This study is the largest ever led on Instagram.
It is based on:
- 39 billion analyzed interactions
- 250 million tracked media
- 16,000 surveyed Instagramers
The result is unique:
- 200+ pages of analyses, case studies and best practices
- 8 country focus – USA, UK, France, Italy, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Russia
- 8 target focus – Women, Men, 50+, Adults (35-49), AB+, Housewives, Millenials (25-34), Millenials (15-24)
Unleash the power of Instagram
As the fastest growing and most engaging social media network, Instagram offers brands new opportunities to gain visibility and to dialogue with their customers.
This Instagram study allows you to adopt the best possible strategy by observing the uses, the behavior and the expectations of Instagram users but also the relationship they maintain with the brands they follow.
- Exploit users’ behaviour to better promote your brand
- Understand the best practices to adopt the best strategy
- Analyze users’ engagement toward the brands they follow
- Recruit & retain users
Have you read the study yet? What do you think? Please let us know in the comments.