In May 2011 we launched Iconosquare (formerly Statigram) to provide the growing Instagram community with some fun stats about their accounts. Success was right around the corner with more than 20,000 free registered members in only a week.
As keen photographers ourselves, we have continuously improved Iconosquare by releasing lots of cool and innovative features over the past 4 years (conversation trackers to make the everyday community manager’s life easier, deeper insights to analyze an account’s performance, marketing solutions like media contests to engage communities and so on).
As a matter of fact we have dealt gradually with the different needs of various users:
- 95% of you come to Iconosquare for our user-friendly webviewer and the ability to like and comment your favorite media easily.
- 4% of you are hungry for Instagram stats to check out the growth of your community or to improve the way you engage your followers.
- 1% are brands and agencies operating in the name of brands requesting a lot of powerful fully-integrated features to manage their account, analyze their performance and engage their community.
As time went on it became more and more challenging to deliver the right service to the right users while still improving our platform. The time has come for us to make a choice not to undermine the core of our corporate values: a high quality product and effective customer support.
Over the years our team has received tremendous feedback from brands and built strong relationships with them. It occurred to me it was the next level for my company: delivering the best analytics and marketing suite for brands on Instagram.
This new version is the result of several months of hard work and tons of hours of conversation with the most exciting brands. It includes a full redesign and loads of new advanced features intended for pro users but also a free plan for individuals who want to keep enjoying Iconosquare.
What is about to change?
If you are among the 95%
Nothing at all and you will benefit from our free plan.
Our new webviewer is more attractive and ergonomic than ever and all the features you love to browse your media have been improved. Thanks to our new platform you will have also a lot more contests to participate in that is to say more opportunities to highlight your content and win fantastic rewards.
But be aware that no stats will be delivered in this free plan.
If your are among the 4%
As mentioned above stats will no longer be delivered for free as it is too costly to maintain for hundreds of thousands of users. However we’ve built a specific plan untitled “Compact” including both our management and analysis tools.
Check it out and let us know if it suits you.
If you are a brand or an agency
You will be able to opt for one of our three premium plans (Compact / Bridge / Reflex) according to your needs and your goals on Instagram. All these plans include a lot of new killer features such as:
- Multi-account management tool
- Comments tracker for all media
- Deeper analytics (brand advocates identification, competition monitoring,…)
- Hashtag performance tracker
- Enhanced photo and video contest toolkit
- XLS exports to build your own reports
- and a lot more to discover.
Be sure we did our best not to damage anyone’s interests.
We are super excited about this launch and we hope you will enjoy it too.
CEO at Iconosquare