Are you a business using TikTok and wondering how to measure the results of your TikTok marketing efforts?
Then you’ve landed in the right place!
TikTok analytics are the key to optimizing your TikTok strategy and campaigns and seeing your efforts pay off!
You’ll need analytics to measure, track and identify the performance of your content and really understand your audience and its interests, in order to it adjust until you find the winning formula.
In this article, I’ve listed 6 TikTok analytics tools that can help you step up your TikTok strategy.
Keep reading and make your choice!
Tiklytics is Iconosquare’s brand new TikTok analytics platform.
Although still in beta version, Tiklytics already offers a wide range of metrics to allow you to monitor your TikTok profile and content.
By signing up to Tiklytics, you’ll be able to add up to 3 TikTok accounts, you can add yours and your competitors’ and monitor their activity and performance to uncover their strategies.
Once you add a profile you have 3 main sections: Analytics, Videos and Listening.
The Analytics section will give you an overview of the health of the TikTok account you’re monitoring, by providing you with a bunch of statistics such as the number of followers and its evolution, the engagement rate and engagement rate per post, the number of likes and its evolution, comments, shares and views and their history over the last 30 days, and much more!
In the Videos section, you’ll see all the videos posted by the account. Tiklytics provides you with detailed statistics for each video, including the number of views, likes, shares, comments and engagement — so you can quickly see what works (and especially what doesn’t work) with your audience, in order to fine-tune your TikTok content strategy.
And finally, in the Listening section, Tiklytics allows you to track the latest TikTok trends. In this section you will be able to add up to 3 TikTok songs and/or hashtags and you will have access to in-depth insights. Very useful for tracking the performance of a campaign you’ve launched using a branded hashtag, for example.
All data and graphs are downloadable in XLS or PNG.
Why not give a try for FREE?
2. Native TikTok Analytics
TikTok launched a native analytics tool for Pro accounts, similar to what Instagram did with its Insights. The TikTok Analytics dashboard gives you insights into your audience and the performance of your content.
To access TikTok Analytics, your first step is to switch to a Pro account. Here’s how to do it:
- From your profile page, open the Privacy and Settings tab
- Choose “Manage My Account”
- Tap “Switch to Pro Account”
- Select the category for your Pro account: Creator or Business
- Enter the topic category for your profile
- Enter any other information as requested
Et voilà, now you can access your TikTok profile analytics.
There are 3 categories displayed within your account dashboard:
- Profile Overview: the Overview section provides a general summary of your account’s performance over the last 7 or 28 days. In this section, you’ll get the total number of video views, number of followers, and the number of profiles views.
- Content Insights: Here you can see a listing of your videos from the past seven days. If you click on a video, you’ll get detailed analytics such as: total number of likes, comments and shares, total play time, total number of views, average watch time, traffic source types and audience territories. In this section you’ll also be able to see your top 9 videos with the fastest view number growth over the last 7 days.
- Followers Insights: This section displays your follower count over time so you can view trends in audience growth. You can also access an overview of the total number of likes, comments, and shares that your videos have received.
Another TikTok analytics tool: Pentos.
Pentos allows you to track your own account performance but also that of any creator profile. The data includes: average engagement rate for the profile, total number of likes, total number of videos posted, average number of comments, total number of followers and followings. In addition to profile analytics, you’ll also be able to get analytics for branded hashtags and songs including average engagement rate, total number of views, total number of posts and average number of likes.
Note: Pentos does not provide real-time data. The data refreshes every day at 6pm GMT.
You can also export all these data as CSV or PDF files and receive weekly performance reports.
Pricing: Pentos has 4 paid plans that offer different features which go from 29€/month to 999€/month (yearly subscription is also possible).
Exolyt is a TikTok analytics tool that allows you to get insights into any TikTok account.
Once you search for the account you are interested in, you have a dashboard with 4 different categories:
- Profile: in this section Exolyt displays basic insights such as: total number of followers, likes, videos, comments and videos views, average number of likes, engagement rate, follower like ratio, average number of comments and average number of video shares. You also get a listing of the latest videos the profile has posted on TikTok.
- Video Analysis: here, Exolyt displays insights on the videos, including distribution of video likes and number of videos. If you click on a video you’ll get detailed insights for each.
- Daily Progress: this feature is only available for users on the Influencer plan and allows you to see the daily progress of different insights for each account you’re tracking.
- Hashtag Statistics: here you get insights on the most successful hashtags the user has used. As for the daily progress feature, this hashtag statistic feature is only available for users with an Influencer plan.
Pricing: Exolyt is available in a free feature-limited version and in three other paid plans based on different needs: $5.99/month for the Influencer plan, $17.99 for the Influencer PRO plan and $239.99 for the Agency plan.
Analisa is an analytics tool for both TikTok and Instagram. The tool allows users to search for a user or hashtag on TikTok. Analisa.io provides features like profile & competitor analysis, — key profile metrics, engagement, number of posts and evolution, hashtags most used, posting activity, video statistics, etc — campaign reporting, follower demographics & authenticity, content & influencer optimization and hashtag analysis.
Pricing: Analisa has a free plan including limited features and 3 paid plans with different degrees of features available: Premium, Pro and Plus with monthly/yearly subscriptions which go from 59.35$/month to 109.55$/month to access all of the features Analisa has to offer.
Popsters is a tool that allows you to analyze the performance of your posts on 12 different social media platforms, including TikTok. You need to create an account (social login) except for TikTok: you can launch an analysis on the application without registration.
On Popsters, you’ll have access to different metrics divided into 6 sections:
- Engagement per day + per hour
- The activity according to the length of the text length in posts
- Activity per day and hour based on the text length in posts
- Audience engagement based on the variety of post formats
- The average engagement rate based on audience size and the average posting frequency
If you analyze a hashtag or an account, you will also see other metrics, such as the number of likes, shares, comments and the number of posts over the past year.
Popsters also offers exports (XLSX, PDF, PNG, JPG, CSV or PPTX). To have the choice of the format of your reports, you’ll have to switch to a premium account.
Pricing: Popsters is available in a free version, on which you have access to 10 analysis on a social media platform and the possibility to export to Excel. You can also opt for a paid offer, at $10 per month, with unlimited analysis and the generation of reports in Excel, PDF or PPT. Other paid offers are also available, depending on your needs.
By now you should have a clear understanding of some of the TikTok analytics tools that exist and an overview of the functionalities that each one offers you. All you have to do is make your choice according to your needs!
The success of TikTok is just beginning. Having a TikTok analytics tool in your social media tool box will help you monitor your performance and learn more about your audience, so you’ll be able to build up your strategy according to these valuable insights — and be at the top of your TikTok game!