Today we are very excited to release a new version of our moderation platform. Moderation is a very important aspect of our Instagram contest toolkit and our Instagram feed tab for Pages so we wanted to offer you a better user-experience. That’s why our back-end moderation tool has been redesigned and upgraded with a bunch of new features to make it easier for you to moderate entries and protect your brand image.
Moderation made simple, comfortable, useful and safe
So you might be wondering what is new. Here is a brief presentation of our improved tool:
- Custom display: for each of your feed you can select the layout that suits you most, control the number of media displayed per page (12, 24 or 48) and sort them by most recent, oldest, number of Instagram likes and number of Instagram comments.
- Moderate media by bulk: don’t waste time moderating media one by one. Approve, refuse and pre-select by bulk.
- Undo action: made a mistake? No problem. Simply undo it!
- Get notifications: get notified by email when new media are arriving within the moderation platform
- Search for users: our integrated search engine helps you find content from a specific user
- Blacklist malicious users and their entries will no longer appear
- View the number of Instagram likes and comments on each media
- Access specific data about users: click on their usernames to discover how influent they are and easily access their profiles
- Like and comment media: sign-in on Instagram from the moderation platform to like and comment Instagram media while moderating content
We hope you will enjoy this new experience and we are looking forward hearing your feedback about those improvements.